Working for the Quality First Education Trust
We wish to recruit excellent practitioners, who should possess a drive to make a significant difference to the lives of the children we serve.
Current Class Teacher Vacancies
Role: Classroom Teacher
Main pay scale: dependent upon skills and experience
Location: Vacancies are available across the Trust at Belleville Primary School, Belleville Wix Academy, The Alton Primary School and Churchfields Primary School (you will be asked what school you are applying for on the application form)
The Q1E is a primary Multi Academy Trust (MAT) which was established by Belleville Primary School in May 2017. Belleville Wix Academy joined the trust on 1st August 2017, together with The Alton Primary School in Roehampton. Churchfields Primary School in Beckenham joined the Trust in November 2017.
We wish to recruit excellent classroom teachers, who should possess a drive to make a significant difference to the lives of the children we serve.
If you are an ambitious practitioner who would like to work with us across two schools and three sites then please contact John Grove, Executive Headteacher, to arrange a visit and discuss the posts.
What we are looking for:
- A person who can work well in a team
- Someone who would like to work full/part time, with primary school children, in a happy and friendly school
- A positive and committed individual who will be able to take responsibility for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children.
- Someone who is committed to the school’s safeguarding procedures
Why work for The Quality First Education Trust?
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- A Senior Leadership Team that is highly committed to developing others
Applications are welcome from exceptional practitioners, whether newly qualified or experienced, who would like to join a dynamic trust and who are able to contribute to the excellent quality of education offered to our pupils.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regret that we are only able to contact those candidates who have been shortlisted for the next stage of the process.
Closing date: Sunday 4th February 2018
For further information and to apply please download the documents below. For informal enquires or to arrange a visit please contact ‘Q1E Belleville HR Department’, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 020 7228 6727.
Completed Q1E application forms should be posted to the Trust’s address and marked for the attention of the ‘Q1E Belleville HR Department’, faxed to 020 7228 8070 or emailed to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.